Our client, a leading interactive marketing and advertising agency, is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team. With this team you'll have the opportunity to work with a fully integrated group of minds on projects that aim to improve experiences around the world!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the integrated leadership team and clients to understand the core of their business challenges
- Develop digital strategies that overcome business issues, continuously keeping the consumer in mind with your design and interaction choices
- Partner with a robust team of Project Mangers, Designers, Engineers and QA colleagues in an Agile environment to bring ideas to fruition
- Design and produce the work to support your ideas across wireframes, user stories, journeys, mockups and prototypes across platforms and interfaces
- Champion best in class user-centered design methodologies and use them as part of your design solutions
- Advocate for your design decisions, clearly articulating your rationale for choices made
- Coordinate and plan client/agency workshops and meetings to ensure all relevant parties are consulted and aligned on project developments
- Work both independently and as part of a broader team to deliver on projects
- Stay up to date on the best practices in UX, continuously looking for opportunities to improve your knowledge and translate learnings to your client work
- Other tasks may apply
- 5-6 years of UX experience coming from an in-house product or consulting role
- You bring a comprehensive portfolio that demonstrates and outlines your role in the process across various UX engagements
- Proven experience across full product lifecycle from UX Research through delivering a product and iterating on existing design
- Experience diving into existing product designs to uncover User Experience issues and delivering guidance for how to improve experiences
- Ability to share your chosen methodologies for problem solving and project direction
- Strong experience with UX Research across user research session designing, planning and execution
- Ability to take clients along with you in the research, rationale and development process
- Depth of experience with information architecture, user and screen flows, wireframing and protoyping
- Expertise with Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer and InVision
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
**This position pays between $89,000 and $118,000 annually.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB