Onward Search has a client looking for a Senior UX Manager. As a UX Manager, you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be a well-rounded UX manager, who can lead a team of UX Designers, UI Designers and Copywriters to solve complex business challenges while being an advocate of the user.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in UX design, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience (or expert proficiency) in Sketch and InVision
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices
- Must have 3+ years of UX Management experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
Apply today, we look forward to reviewing your resume!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB