Our client is looking for a Senior UX Product Designer to come join their team in Boston, Massachusetts! The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
For the right candidate, the client is open to remote work.
- This person will be responsible for designing visuals and user interfaces for a variety of digital deliverables such as mobile, responsive web etc.
- Work alongside UX strategists, researchers, UX designers, developers and product managers to implement user centered design across a variety of digital products
- This person will work within brand style guides, execute user-centered design and be able to design using a responsive grid as well as delivered finished user interface graphics for web and mobile applications
- 5+ years as a visual/digital designer with a focus on user centered design for iOS and Android along with Web
- Need specific Native iOS and Android experience
- Must have experience designing for responsive web. Experience designing for web or mobile apps is a huge plus
- Expert in Adobe CC, experience working with wire-framing tools, ideally Sketch and Figma
- Passionate about delivering pixel-perfect designs
If this lines up with your prior experience, then apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB