Our client is looking to hire a Senior UX Researcher in a direct hire opportunity. This role will require on site, in office activity 3 times a week and they are located about 15 miles west of Boston.
You will design, build, administer and assess usability research studies across many websites and applications. This will involve working with UX to build studies, generating insights that lead to improvements, and helping to establish usability goals for future projects. Additionally, you will track changes in user experience over time.
- Experience designing, building and running usability research studies
- Insight into user behaviors and expectations as well as different methods of conducting studies
- Ability to interpret findings and recommend action items
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 5+ years of experience conducting user research studies
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Experience using analysis and analytics to uncover usability issues
If you have the experience, skills, and desire to join a growing company, apply now with a resume and portfolio link!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB