Our global design and manufacturing client based in Dallas is seeking a Senior UX Researcher to grow their strategic direction for UXR within a robust and innovative team of bright UXD. This is a full-time role, while remote, needs to be based in the DFW area. You are a Senior UX Researcher with a research programmatic perspective while working in tandem in a highly collaborative environment; and committed to creating user-centered customer experiences with an “outside-in” mindset.
Your day-to-day as a Senior UX Researcher is to be the subject matter expert - focused on utilizing actionable research methods and design thinking to help our client's teams understand customer needs, behaviors, and expectations to inform customer experience improvements for external-facing websites and applications.
- Initiate and establish a comprehensive UX research program focused on improving the experience of the design engineering customers who visit our client's website
- Align with management, UX Strategists, Creative Specialists, and Platform Managers, to set goals and priorities
- Work closely with project teams to understand their UX research requirements and recommend the most appropriate research methods to gather meaningful results
- Plan and conduct various UX research and testing methods, both generative and evaluative (e.g. moderated and unmoderated usability testing, persona development, journey mapping, surveys, Decibel Insights, etc.) and compile results and data
- Synthesize data, analyze results and identify insights and recommendations that inform design decisions
Minimum Requirements & Skills:
- 6-10 years of experience leading and managing user research projects for large enterprise-level websites
- Proven track record executing all aspects of UX research shown in a portfolio (study design, recruitment screener, facilitation, analysis, reporting, and executive presentations)
- Thorough knowledge of all data systems and testing platforms available to conduct effective research such as Decibel Insights, Google Analytics, Spotfire, Survey Monkey, UserTesting dot com
- Curious, creative, innovative, big picture, quick thinker, problem solver
- Business acumen, solid diplomacy and conflict resolution skills
- Case Studies Required when applying
- Design Challenge & Walkthrough is part of Interview Process
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB