Our client, a technology sports company, is seeking a Sr UX Strategist with B2B experience to join their team.
Candidates who have experience with enterprise dashboards, Salesforce, or SAP are highly preferred!
You will report to the Head of UX Design.
- Influence product teams to follow user-centric roadmaps and deliver user-centric experiences
- Lead projects through the major phases of the product development process
- Partner with product owners, development leads, and stakeholders to define scopes and develop roadmaps
- Collaborate with user researchers to identify research questions and hypotheses
- Partner with Visual/UI Designers to deliver design solutions (working in Wrike), such as Salesforce, SAP and Enterprise dashboards
- Integrate user-centered thinking and methodologies such as design sprints, user identification, and personas into unfamiliar product teams
- Develop strategic collateral including, but not limited to journey maps, site maps, interaction flows, low-fidelity wireframes, site content, etc.
- Conduct heuristic and competitive evaluations
- Participate in team development activities such as peer review, critique, ideation, and UX evangelism
- 5-8 years of experience in UX strategy or a design role and/or an advanced degree
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, User Experience, or other related discipline; a certification from an established user experience intensive boot camp program; or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio showcasing a firm grasp on user-centered design processes, the use of research to drive design, and experience with relevant techniques and methodologies - specifically seeking projects within Salesforce, SAP and Enterprise dashboards
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, collaborating with team members & stakeholders, and consulting with clients to understand their goals & explain processes.
- Experience leading the work of others and mentoring junior team members
- Experience with multi-platform product experiences, establishing design systems, designing CMS or similar utility software platforms are all pluses
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, and Wrike
- Multi- or bi-lingual is a plus
- Experience working with international teams is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.