Our global design and manufacturing client based in Dallas is seeking a Senior UX Strategist to become part of a diverse and multi-faceted team focused on enhancing the customer experience. This is a full time role, while remote, needs to be based in the DFW area.
At the heart of what you do as a Senior UX Strategist would be collaborating with multiple groups to gather inputs and learn about how engineers work in order to gain actionable insights that translate into improved website functionality. Your day-to-day as a Senior UX Strategist is to remove friction and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience all across our client’s website, platforms, and applications
- Plan and facilitate workshops to map customer journeys then translate findings into actions
- Gain insight into customer behavior by conducting research such as usability tests, user feedback and data analysis resulting in clear actions while communicating findings out to the organization
- Partner with product owners, subject matter experts, architects, analysts, designers, and developers to influence product feature decisions and execute the customer experience vision across projects
- Persuade leaders and decision makers to align on research findings and proposed improvements
- Encourage input from the team, ask lots of questions, and push boundaries
Minimum Requirements & Skills:
- 6+ years’ experience as a UX strategist, UX architect, information architect, interaction designer, UX/UI designer (or similar role).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working on customer-facing websites with actionable design direction which includes personas, prototypes, user testing, strategic planning.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with all aspects of user research, UI design, interaction design and usability for the web
- Experience with relevant software such as Google Analytics, surveys, Decibel Insights (or similar), PowerPoint, Excel, UXPin, Axure, Adobe XD (or other prototyping software)
- Strong facilitation skills to gather requirements and conduct design explorations
- Clear communication, proactive mind-set, with superior presentation skills
- Case Studies Required when applying
- Design Challenge & Walkthrough is part of Interview Process
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB