Our client, a top lifestyle brand located in San Mateo is looking to hire a passionate, well rounded Sr. UX/UI Designer that is comfortable working in an Agile environment.
This freelance assignment can go as long as 18 months, 40 hrs/wk.
0They are looking for someone to work with the UX/UI Design team on executing all phases of the design process—from wireframing concepts, and creating prototypes and pixel-perfect visuals to completing the final handoff to engineering.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Research, data analysis, concept development, sketching, wireframing and prototyping.
- Perform research to thoroughly understand user needs and motivations, market opportunities and competition.
- Illustrate information architecture with user journeys, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Present assessment and recommended solutions through wireframes, responsive prototypes, and mockups for a variety of devices and interfaces.
- Design scalable concepts for many platforms and types of content.
- Communicate responsiveness, function, and animation to developers.
- Collaborate with the UX research team on user testing that involves analyzing data, A/B testing, and usability testing and gathering feedback.
- Partner with the creative team and developers to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout our site.
- Help develop digital team vision.
- Collaborate closely with the visual designers combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements and brand aesthetics.
- Regularly participate in design reviews.
- Provide and encourage feedback from the team and other designers.
- Lead the Jr. UX/UI Designer. Delegate responsibilities, and provide clear direction and training as needed. Support their growth and raise the capacity, skills and quality of design.
- You can wireframe, prototype, visually pixel push and validate work using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite and Framer.
- eComm and/or app experience.
- Collaborate with various teams/team members with different skillsets, including Marketing, Consumer Insights, product managers, engineers and stakeholders.
- 6-9 years of experience in UX and UI design at a relevant brand or agency. Portfolio/samples required.
- BA/BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction or related fields preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO