Our client is looking to hire a freelance SENIOR VENDOR ANALYST for a 12 month assignment. This person will be responsible for leading and influencing strategic business areas including category management, conducting sourcing events, leading negotiations, contracting and contract management, and supplier management.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop and execute Category Management strategies to achieve business objectives including developing deep understanding of spend and collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities to increase quality and value
- Identifies and leads sourcing project team; works closely with other staff, members of the business, and management to execute sourcing activities and establish project timelines
- Analyzes category/project spend data, considering impacts to budgets, as well as domain knowledge (e.g., cloud-based applications) and other expertise (i.e., knowledge of marketplace, suppliers, competitors, operating models and processes) to inform and develop sourcing strategies
- Conducts market analysis and applies broad industry knowledge and enterprise knowledge to sourcing strategies and recommendations
- Ensures vendor compliance with existing ITG policies
- Negotiates and executes enterprise contracts for engagements that are high-dollar, high complexity, or high priority
- Leads Sourcing project team which may comprise of representation from business, technology, finance, and procurement
- Partners with business to develop complex Statements of Work (SOW) and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Manages the interaction with Legal, Business Partners, and Suppliers throughout contract revisions and reviews
- Ensures the terms and conditions in the contract meet the business requirements; helps Business Partners understand contractual implications
- Manages existing portfolio of contracts
- Understands and measures supplier performance for key suppliers and contracts
- Establishes and manages relationships with internal and external contacts
- Maintains on-going communication with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure mutually agreed upon delivery objectives are met; analyzes scorecards and dashboards to report on supplier performance, identifying opportunities for improvement, and discussing findings with internal and external contacts
- Provides support to management through data consolidation, data analysis, and management reporting
- Utilizes software to generate metrics and develops actionable recommendations
- Provides support to research teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Collaborates with various teams to achieve business results
- Provides leadership for Sourcing Strategy team
- Provides expertise and mentors others
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 7+ years experience required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB