Our client, a leader in branded content development in the world of sports and entertainment, is looking for a Senior Video Producer to join their team. This role will eventually be based back on-site in NYC but is currently sitting remote. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and competencies to fill the role.
- Act as the creative lead on projects from concept ideation through execution, ensuring ideas and final product are on brief.
- Work very closely with the athlete and celebrity talent to bring their stories to life in partnership with brands.
- Act as the on-set director, directing crew, interviewing the talent and ensuring the creative vision comes to life.
- Oversee post-production from paper cut development, rough cut reviews through to asset delivery.
- Develop and manage the team to timelines to meet deadlines.
- Work with both internal and external partners to ensure campaigns hit all marks including Marketing, Sales, Production Management, Athlete/Celebrity Relations, and of course, the Client.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 4+ years of branded content, documentary and social Video Production experience.
- Film school or similar formal creative education required.
- Significant knowledge of video production lifecycle from pre-production through post.
- Experience responding to RFPs, writing creative treatments, supervising edits, story crafting, etc.
- Must have documentary style work and be able to tell a story.
- A fan of sports with a conversational and diverse knowledge of athletes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, staying on time and budget.
- High-level of accountability and the desire to grow.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB