Are you a Visual Design Manager that can speak to Interaction Designers and UX Architects as a Subject Matter Expert? Is your experience Enterprise Level creating solutions for very complex problems in minute detail? Do you have a robust portfolio speaking to this experience or if covered under NDA, can you speak to your work? This may be the one for you.
This opportunity will be working hand in hand with the Sr. Design Systems Manager. Really looking for someone that is all things Visual Design to be the SME.
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years as a UX Visual Designer in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in visual or graphic design or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a team of multidisciplinary designers, writers, architects, and researchers
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication, web, mobile design, and production skills
- Fluent in Sketch, Zeplin, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing responsive websites as well as native mobile (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge of existing design systems and methods such as material design, atomic design, and Apple’s user interface guidelines
- An understanding of user-centered design in UX patterns
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly motivated, positive, and passionate team player
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels
- Manage and motivate a team of designers while recognizing their purpose, strengths, and limitations.
- Build cross-functional partnerships and foster a team environment
- Lead and provide guidance to team members to set performance expectations and ensure the design follows best practices, optimizes messaging, and is technically feasible
- Design beautiful and smart responsive web and native mobile solutions that delight consumers
- Focus on both conceptual and detailed design
- Understand and interpret brand and business needs and transform them into innovative, creative, and results-oriented digital solutions
- Create & iterate visual design deliverables as Lead Designer
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops, and joining professional groups
- Utilize expert-level knowledge of website and product UX development cycle and activities
If this sounds like your background and looking for a new challenge being an influential part of an Enterprise team, then please apply below!
**Unfortunately, no C2C or SPONSORSHIP is available at this time**
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB