Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a freelance Sr. Visual Designer for a 7+ month assignment. This person will help support the development of Marketing digital design deliverables, including banners, web page layouts, photography selection, presentations, email and social media design deliverables. Must have experience working with Brand guidelines and complex design UI system.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Under general supervision, leads the creation of visual design recommendation and required artifacts. Collaborates with creative, product, technical and business stakeholders.
- Participates in gathering and analyzing user data (qualitative, quantitative) to inform the design. Creates artifacts such as mockups, typographic systems, animation, interactive or static prototypes, illustration and photography deliverables and recommendations. solutions inclusive of user requirements, design patterns & best practices, technology trends and project requirements. Gathers and incorporates feedback from end users, project stakeholders, technical and design teams. Works with UX designers and writers to create final artifacts.
Presents design concepts and explains rationale to team members and stakeholders. Receives and analyzes feedback and makes appropriate adjustments to recommendations.
Provides input to technical teams during development phase to ensure interactions are developed as designed. Monitors feedback and analytics to recommend and prioritize iterative improvements.
Creates prototypes to illustrate design and interaction concepts. Demonstrates advanced skills with industry standard prototyping software on Mac OS.
Demonstrates user experience leadership to the creative team. Provides thought leadership, expertise and mentorship to others. Initiates and leads projects to improve overall digital experience by continuously evaluating user behavior, design and structure.
Partners with external vendors to influence and advocate for consistency and usability standards. Collaborates within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and recommendations to apply broadly across multiple channels.
- In-depth knowledge of design and prototyping software and techniques on MAC OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- The ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives
- Requires 4-6 years of experience
- Financial experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB