Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Content Manager with the market leader in robotic process automation technology.
This is a full-time, on-site opportunity located in the South Bay Area.
The Sr. Web Content Manager will report to the Director of Demand Gen and will be responsible for managing the content, design, functionality, and strategy of the website. This critical and highly-visible role will work cross-functionally with content, creative, demand gen, and more to execute plans that drive higher traffic volumes, better SEO, a great user experience, higher conversions to gated content, subscription to the blogs, and more.
- Capturing and clarifying requirements for website updates including content changes, merchandising, partner updates and e-commerce, then manage the creative execution, reviews, and hand-offs of updates.
- Ensuring design and editorial content resources efficiently progress from concepts to final designs to delivery and launch.
- Coordinating with peer Web Marketing Producer on international launches and ongoing site updates.
- Helping shape business needs into actionable web programs, plans, leading process from idea stage through implementation and measurement.
- Developing and driving detailed project schedules, sprints, hand-offs, communicate milestones for all programs, projects, and deliverables.
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment. Ensure on-spec, on-time delivery.
- Managing third-party vendors providing core site functionality, including SEO, tag, pixel and cookie management, reseller locator, the customer review. Coordinate with Web Development on specs, vendors, evaluations, and negotiations.
- Driving prioritization, secure feedback from stakeholders to solidify plans, dates, and delivery of features and updates.
- Ensuring the website is user-friendly, easy to understand and navigate.
- Leading project implementations and oversee the execution of high impact campaigns to completion.
- Collaborating with global web development team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Design, or related field.
- Familiar with HTML and content management systems such as Joomla and Drupal.
- Strong in SEO optimization.
- Up to speed with the latest Marketing technology driving conversion rate optimization, user engagement, and inbound marketing.
- Is a creative, flexible, and works well in a fast-paced, results-driven, deadline focused environment.
- Is a self-starter owning success metrics and taking projects from start to finish.
- Possesses a basic understanding of the processes around inbound marketing, marketing campaigns, demand generation, lead capturing and nurturing.
- Is an experienced and accomplished collaborator.
- Must be a strategic thinker.
- Proven leadership and team building skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Must be highly detail-orientated and persistent to provide thorough follow-up.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.