We are currently seeking a Sr. Web Content Specialist for a large, global, public Fortune 500 brand. This position requires strong CMS authoring skills, within a fast-paced, high volume publishing environment. The day-to-day tasks include building out Web pages using a Sitecore CMS. You will mostly be working with highly technical content. You will be required to take existing content and input it into Sitecore CMS and build out new pages on the website for new products, campaigns, detailed technical information to support products and marketing messaging. Note: The publishing workflow for this effort does not include a final content review step, so the content must be correctly entered and formatted into the system, thus attention to detail is critical. Additional learning opportunities such as personalization within Sitecore and advanced features of Sitecore are possible.
• Primarily responsible for adding, modifying, and maintaining website content as well as implementing approved digital enhancements within Sitecore CMS.
• Setup new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages within Sitecore
• Continually monitor the website content management system in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current, and pages are free of errors.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Work with digital agencies and product managers to test new content before moving to production
• Maintain meta data and other inputs in the system to optimize search engine results.
• Keep up to date on all Web guidelines and standards. Work with Web Communications to make certain that the proper guidelines are followed across all digital channels.
• Maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
• Manage and track all work requests within a Workfront database.
• Distribute publishing notifications or content status to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Verify that all content is approved through proper channels and systems prior to publishing
• Work with Web Development team on the design and implementation of new processes and systems relevant to the online experience
SHARE THIS JOB
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.