Our client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic SEO Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis to focus on technical and content-based SEO, diving keyword research for the team. If you take a quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will leverage your skills in search engine marketing and execute and develop SEO campaigns. This will involve researching, developing and analyzing keywords, capitalizing on SEO trends, and staying current on the competitive landscape as well as key messaging trends and insights. You will also create strategic roadmaps for each client and direct day-to-day executions.
- Ability to act as an SEO expert within the team
- A background strategizing search initiative to align the tactics with brand categories, products, and promotions
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple, global, markets
- Identify and analyze various competitor techniques and be responsible for benchmarking the company’s performance
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams to recommend SEO enhancements
- Asses and understand various market’s needs related to search and communicate those findings
- Write documents and design experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for new growth
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in SEO for eCommerce websites
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in Economics, Math, Finance, Business, Statistics, Engineering or another technical-related major)
- Existing knowledge of SEO, SEM, SQL (or BigQuery), Tableau, and HTML is also a plus, but not a requirement
- Thorough knowledge of organic search ranking factors, keyword research, and on-page optimization best practices preferred
- Experience with major SEO tools: Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner recommended
- Up-to-date resume
- Proven track record optimizing eCommerce or large content sites
Sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB