Our client, a merchandise retail company, is looking for a Freelance SEO Analyst for a 6-month project until April 2022. This position starts right away and is completely remote. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive SEO agenda focusing on both the technical and content optimization programs, building on current success with a keen focus on evolving our program
- Oversee multiple concurrent workstreams and demonstrate the ability to prioritize accordingly based on ROI impact analysis
- Develop solutions to scale SEO optimizations and enhancements across 1M+ page websites
- A Bachelor's degree, with specific training/experience?in related field
- 4+ years of SEO experience in-house or agency, retail com and/or site development experience a plus
- in-depth experience with web analytics platforms: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console/Bing Webmaster Tools
- In-depth experience with enterprise SEO platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB