Our client, one of the nation's premier associations representing over 150,000 members, is currently seeking a dynamic SEO & Search Strategy Manager to join their marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven decision-maker, organized, detail and goal-oriented with a strong business acumen to prioritize effectively and solve business challenges through Search and content optimization.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing SEO strategy to improve organic content ranking, user engagement and lead execution for the team. Additionally you will drive success through paid search strategy, day-to-day campaign management, optimization, and measurement.
- 5+ years of search, Digital or integrated media planning and/or related fields
- Knowledge of information architecture, web usability, audience segmentation, web governance, and web accessibility standards.
- Experience in search marketing and SEO, development of search strategies, development, management and optimization of SEM campaigns.
- Understanding of SEO best practices to inform content development and support SEM campaign performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills, analytical skills.
- Knowledge of use of data, content, and technology to influence consumer behavior.
- Ability to present campaign results to senior leadership, seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and operational functions of the digital team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, and enterprise search platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.