Did you start your career in SEO, but became passionate about product management? Does the idea of organizing a cluttered shelf or a chaotic Confluence page excite you? Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a voracious learner who is ready to take their career to the next level.
This position is full time and based in the US. Open to considering remote candidates who are willing to travel several times a quarter to Baltimore Headquarters. This role reports to the Senior SEO Manager for the Americas, and is part of the Customer Experience team, which leads the company's SEO strategy globally.
- Partner with cross functional team members to execute on SEO roadmap initiatives
- Create detailed product requirements for SEO initiatives
- Monitor and communicate project updates to team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other product managers, UX, and development teams to ensure all aspects of a project are well-thought-out and measured
- Provide specialized technical guidance to ensure initiatives accomplish specific SEO goals
- 3+ years of SEO experience, in-house experience highly preferred
- 2+ years of product management experience, including working with agile methodology
- Self-directed and collaborative person who knows how to prioritize tasks and get them done
- Impeccable organization skills
- Experience in Scrum and Agile
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Data-driven mindset with a passion for delivering a large impact
- Intellectual curiosity and a competitive nature
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment where active, hands-on management is the norm and plans are often adjusted to take advantage of new opportunities
- Extremely high tolerance for and love of change
- Skilled at building business cases based on SEO data
- Ability to communicate complex SEO problems to non SEO teams and leadership
- Love for athletes and sport
- Professional to Mid-level Professional
- Digital Marketing & Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB