We are looking for a Service Design Researcher to join our client's team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
- You will scope, plan and conduct primary, secondary and analogous research
- You will lead teams in synthesis: that is, building insights, reframing problems, and generating and iterating on new solutions
- Your work with teams might include developing metrics for new solutions
- You will prepare and co-facilitate workshops for large multi-disciplinary groups and projects
- You will tell persuasive stories, using whatever media/tools appropriate to communicate insights, frameworks, ecosystem-level solutions, new business models, and their implications
- You will create project deliverables: pitch decks with business cases, project briefs, insights presentations, prototypes, and other appropriate materials
- Please be an advocate to drive and execute environmentally sustainable design solutions.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or related field; a graduate degree is preferred
- 4 - 7 years of design leadership-related experience is required
- Ability to inspire, persuade, grow, and lead project teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity successfully, e.g., work experience with complex projects where you are able to show your role and impact
- Systems approach design and value creation, with exhibited ability to identify relevant assumptions and to model value, potential ROI, etc.
- Strong candidates will demonstrate excellence in anyone (or a combination) of the following skills:
- The novel, experimental design research/insight-gathering methodologies
- Synthesis/ Workshop design/ Facilitation
- Business modeling/business strategy
- Data Visualization
- Patient experience and commercial launches preferred
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB