We are looking for a service design strategist to join our clients team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
- You will produce Service Design blueprints, illustrated systems, and journey maps, concept designs, service experience prototypes, empathy maps, and value proposition proposals to build and improve products and services as you identify hypotheses and assumptions
- You will plan and conduct user/customer research in partnership with product and marketing teams with a specific focus on participatory design to gain an understanding of essential issues, challenges, and opportunities for our cross-functional partners
- You will prepare and co-facilitate workshops for large multi-disciplinary groups and projects
- You will build insights, reframe problems, and generate and iterate on new solutions along the product solution continuum
- You will uncover, synthesize, and articulate whole system views and current/future states of user experience across different scenarios
- You will respond to quantitative and qualitative data associated with planned experiments
- Your work with teams might include developing metrics for new solutions
- Please be an advocate to drive and execute environmentally sustainable design solutions
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or related field; a graduate degree in Service Design, Organization Development or Design Innovation is preferred
- 7 - 9 years of design, design research, strategy, and innovation experience is required
- Healthcare and medical device experience strongly preferred
- A deep interest in healthcare, wellness, or behavioral change is also preferred
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in crafting a variety of digital touchpoints and non-digital channels that will lay the foundation for next-generation product and service development
- Proven record of planning and conducting research programs, developing insights, and envisioning desirable human futures, and translating concepts into action is required
- Systems approach to design and value creation, with exhibited ability to identify relevant assumptions and to model value, potential ROI, etc.
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB