Sharepoint Designer needed for an ongoing project in NYC with a Global company.
We have a need to develop and refine a SharePoint site to be used as a sharing platform by the Organization Effectiveness team and will be leveraged predominantly by our OE Community of Practice.
Currently, the OE COE has several SharePoint sites (i.e., a Change Studio, an Org Design site). The goal is to convert these two sites into one holistic OE site that provides significant value to the user and is the “go to” site for the team and its OE Community of Practice. The site should be user friendly and easy to navigate while maintaining an elevated look.
- Work and contribute with key team members to develop requirements.
- Design and create SharePoint list/library/site, applying web parts, wireframes, creation of UI elements, and creation of layout templates based on the needs of the OE COE.
- Maintain User Experience (UX) standards across multiple SharePoint site collections for both layout and interactivity
- Create/edit list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content
- Strive to use Out of the Box SharePoint features/functionality/configuration over writing code
- Configure sites to use an array of custom SharePoint Permissions
- Design and create interfaces using out of the box SharePoint Online
- Strive to keep page load and responsiveness in mind at all times
- Create and edit SharePoint Display Templates for search-driven content
- Create security settings with appropriate access permissions
- Able to guide and set up a user-friendly experience
- Experience building team collaboration sites that are easy to navigate and visually appealing
- Contributes with creative ideas, concepts and approaches that will shape user experience
- Experience creating out of the box SharePoint Online sites, migrating content, metadata in SharePoint, and creating and managing SharePoint permissions.
- Knowledge and experience in SharePoint administration at the site and site collection levels
- Knowledge of Access App development
- Knowledge of SharePoint form and list creation
- Knowledgeable of SharePoint best practices
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.