We are seeking a Sharepoint Developer to join our client for a contract engagement with long-term potential.
As a SharePoint developer, you’ll create, design, and maintain SharePoint sites with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint and its functionalities. You can expect to create responsive, data-driven web apps, websites, and custom web parts. You’ll develop custom solutions for SharePoint using SharePoint API, Object Model, web parts web services, workflows, and site collections/structure. You’ll develop custom web parts that integrate enterprise content with SharePoint and include context indexing, personalization, restricting access to content.
- Strong architectural and design skills and the ability to formulate a solution from client requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Advanced experience in HTML5 and CSS3 coding, Bootstrap,
- Advanced experience in architecting Microsoft Office 365 based solutions including Power Automate
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind (ADA and Section 508 compliance)
- Good understanding of SEO principles while ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments, and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management, organizational skills and responsiveness
- Speed and exceptional attention to detail along with the ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand the internal client’s vision through active listening, advanced communication and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers and internal team members
- Sound business acumen to adapt while working alongside client-serving professionals
- Ability to initiate and successfully engage in creative ideation sessions and design sprints
- Excel at managing multiple projects, prioritizing milestones and influencing clients and design colleagues to deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
- Ability to leverage brand guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB