Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity for a freelance Site Analytics Manager with one of our biggest clients. This position has an immediate onsite start at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. As a site Analytics Manager, you will provide support for the Site Merchandising team and play a key role in increasing growth across categories as well as cross seasonal campaigns.
- Be the expert of business analytics for the Site Merchandising team (deliver data, provide support, and tools).
- Gather and analyze information independently.
- Formulate and test hypothesis, interpret results, develop and communicate recommendations to the Site Merchandising team.
- After providing suggestions for simplifications, implement those changes as necessary.
- Evaluate the performance of reaching customer experience goals by analyzing metrics such as retail and merchandise as well as website engagement across all devices.
- Deliver ongoing and ad hoc measurements and analyses to ensure an appropriate measure of impact and performance.
- Turn business questions into the functional analysis.
- Grasp the concept of core financial impact in terms of profitability, sales, and KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science, math, or statistics) is highly preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in site development, site analytics, and/or site merchandising.
- At least 3 years of experience in larger data set analytics including advanced data querying such as SQL.
- Must have strong proven experience with site tracking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint a must).
- Prior experience with web analytics tools (Coremetrics, Google Analytics, etc.) is a major plus.
- Experience with content management tools and database-driven sites is also a major plus.
- System expertise to query databases, and business expertise of merchandising levers.
- Impeccable reporting and data visualization skills (including report automation).
- Comfortable in creating and presenting analysis.
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds of interest, waste no time and reach out today about this exciting opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.