Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity for a freelance Site Merchandiser with a great client. This opportunity has an immediate onsite start at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. Our client is looking for a Site Merchandiser with a passion for working cross-culturally and globally. If you are interested reach out right now!
- eCommerce Site Merchandising for all non-US customers shipping cross-border to addresses outside the US.
- Key deliverables include Gateway reporting/measurement, content management, outbound communications, and other on-site placements.
- Support, deliver and manage the site merchandising strategy ensuring optimal customer experience which delivers the right product exposure and communications to drive sales.
- Collaborate with various other teams to provide authoritative and thorough category creative content.
- Prepare and leverage tactical business levers and contingency plans that are able to be enacted with minimal effort to drive conversion and achieve sales goals as needed.
- Manage best practices and implement new initiatives for site merchandising.
- Strong knowledge of content management tools (content symphony, bullseye, sonar).
- Previous experience with site merchandising, especially during a busy and fast-paced period (Q4, Holiday, etc.).
- Experience with campaign performance measurement analytics tools, such as SQL.
- Solid experience working on global projects.
- Conversational proficiency or fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- Strong analytical understanding of reporting.
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.