San Bruno, California
Freelance | Job ID #70765 | $64 - $68 hourly | Posted 3 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a Site Merchandising Manager for a multinational retail company.
You'll join their in-house marketing agency that is uniquely designed to help brands reach hundreds of millions of shoppers across their entire shopping journey, online and in stores.
This is a 2+ month contract assignment with the likelihood of an extension.
- We are looking for an experienced Site Merchandising Manager to lead and execute the creation of website content strategies and plans.
- The right candidate will leverage analytics to drive a robust online strategy around sales, conversion, average order size and profitability.
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and plans the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Analyze and utilize online metrics to use as the basis for content optimization which will drive traffic, conversion and demand
- Reviews and evaluates customer demand and sales trends to determine where to place products for sale
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies.
- Provides direction to creative and content design teams
- Oversee the day-to-day site maintenance, categorization and sequencing to optimize product performance to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- 4+ years of experience in complex environment.
- 2+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce a strong plus
To learn more about this Site Merchandising Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.