Onward Search is looking for an experienced Site Merchandising Manager to lead the site experience of Photo & Services businesses for a temp to perm role. The right candidate will leverage analytics to drive a robust online strategy around sales, conversion, average order size and profitability.
Here's what you'll be doing as our Site Merchandising Manager:
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and plans the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Identifies and establishes department-, category-, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Analyze and utilize online metrics to use as the basis for content optimization which will drive traffic, conversion and demand
- Reviews and evaluates customer demand and sales trends to determine where to place products for sale.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies.
- Provides direction to creative and content design teams
- Provides guidance, expertise and leadership within Site Merchandising team
- Oversee the day-to-day site maintenance, categorization and sequencing to optimize product performance to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- 4+ years of experience in complex environment.
- 2+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a financial services/warranty company, is looking for a Sr. Social Media/Content Manager to join their team for a 3 month contract-to-hire position. This role will start remote until shelter-in-place is lifted, then will be onsite in San Francisco, CA. You will work as a part of our client's creative team, working directly with the leadership group. Core Responsibilities: Monitoring Social Presence, reputation, using social listening tools and communicating results to CX Teams to execute - tools include Sprout, Meltwater, All State's tools, moving over to Sprinklr So
Our client, a financial services/warranty company, is looking for a Marketing Designer (Print/Digital) to join their brand creative team for a 3-month contract that can start immediately. This role will start as remote until shelter-in-place is lifted and will be onsite in San Francisco, CA. You’ll report to the Director of Design and be responsible for the concept, design, and production of a wide-variety of creative executions across both print and digital. This job will be 60% print and 40% digital executions. In this position, you will need to be resourceful working without style g
Our client, a top electronics consumer company is seeking a candidate for the Marketing team. This position will define, execute and deliver on various marketing plans with a defined set of strategic partners for the product portfolio. This role will work with cross-functional teams that includes Sales, Sales Ops, Training, and Marketing teams to help manage and create innovative strategies and tactics for Retail Big Box and Mid-Market accounts, specifically Amazon. This person is detail oriented, hungry to learn and understand best practices of how those strategies will impact the channel as
Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Copywriter that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Jose, CA. The ideal candidate is an excellent collaborator and critical thinker with hands-on experience in translating specific marketing objectives into concise, thumb-stopping copy across a wide array of categories. If this sounds like you, apply today! Responsibilities Develop creative marketing content that is purposeful, on-brand, and high-quality, including homepages, banners, emails, landing pages, and m
Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Social Media Content Specialist that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Our client is looking for a Social Media Content Specialist that can help support B2B communication strategy and execution. In this role, you will partner with a Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications to develop overall strategy and lean heavily in its execution. If you are a communications rock star, bold, creative and have experience turning data into actionable insights for brands
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.