Onward Search has a client that is looking for an experienced Site Merchandising Manager. The right candidate will leverage analytics to drive a robust online strategy around sales, conversion, average order size, and profitability. Ideally looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in Site Merchandising.
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans.
- Synthesize priorities from Business Units, Seasonal Marketing and Brand Marketing to develop quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily Home Page plans.
- Identifies and establishes department-, category-, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Analyze and utilize online metrics to use as the basis for content optimization which will drive traffic, conversion, and demand
- Reviews and evaluates customer demand and sales trends to determine where to place products for sale.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies.
- 5-8+ years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 4+ years of experience in a consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB