Onward Search has a new exciting position with one of our biggest clients. The position is for a Site Merchandising Specialist who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the strategy, innovation, and development of the shopping experience. Our client is looking for an individual that carries a winning attitude, flexibility, action, and is results-driven. If you are passionate about creating the best-in-class member experience, apply right now!
- Act as the liaison between the site experience team and the online media sales team(s).
- Work closely with category and campaign teams to provide input into promotional calendars and seasonal events or campaigns.
- Manage and optimize the placement of products, categories, product listing pages, and visual merchandising presentation.
- Tracks result against benchmarks to monitor category performance and report anomalies to Site Merch Managers for further analysis and actionable insights.
- Execute day-to-day site initiatives that contribute to overall business goals (resolve site content issues, execute site optimization strategies, launch campaigns, etc.).
- Ensure of site best practices (i.e.: SEO, site merchandising, usability, product and category content) and proper implementation across all areas within the division.
- Deliver recommendations related to site improvements (features, functionality, capabilities to enhance the consumer experience, etc.).
- Share merchandising ideas that drive site optimization as well.
- Review and approve supplier sponsored ad placements and creatives.
- Generate reports detailing operational, member-specific, and site-specific metrics across all platforms and functions.
- Create basic analytical reports (e.g., click-path, traffic) to identify site improvement areas.
- Run and drive the strategy of a minor category within the category division.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience within retail and/or e-commerce merchandising.
- Must have Omniture, or other analytical experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organization skills with a great eye for detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary duties.
- Self-motivated, and resourceful with a creative mindset.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- The customer-centric mindset with strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment.
Does this sound like your skillset and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.