Onward Search has another great opportunity with a huge eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a freelance Site Merchandiser who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Draper, UT. The ideal candidate should be motivated by a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative environment. If you have solid experience as a Site Merchandiser who can employ innovative techniques to deliver outstanding online shopping experience, apply right now!
- Work cross-functionally with Retail Moments, Deals Operations, Vertical Teams, and Account Management Teams to ensure most relevant shopping experience.
- Lead the process for selected items to be loaded on to the pages (preparing the listings, loading the listings, commutation to cross-functional teams, etc.).
- Create Deal modules against calendar and organize the backend tool.
- Use reporting and Vertical Team feedback to optimize the category mix, Deal pages for GMV, live listing count, and other KPIs.
- Assist in the walk the store process.
- Manage any bad outcomes/complaints.
- Monitor live site listings to identify quality issues and follow up.
- Determine quality procedures, standards, and/or specifications at the operational level for all site merchandising for the Deals Program in order to reduce errors on process and site.
- Train and pilot teams on new or updated site merchandising standards and processes.
- Provide other operational support and duties as assigned for Daily Deals.
- BA/BS or equivalent job experience
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in eCommerce and marketing merchandising executing highly visible online customer experiences.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Proven previous experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and projects.
- Experience communicating and presenting to various roles within an organization.
- Flexibility and ability to develop high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.