Large scale Gaming company in Boston is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join them for a direct hire opportunity with a competitive base salary.
- Create self-provisioning infrastructure using Chef, Terraform, and Docker.
- Define key metrics and SLAs around new web services being created to support our rapid traffic growth.
- You will design and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to enforce application SLAs
- Create PaaS environments where entire subsets of our architecture can be created and destroyed cleanly and reliably.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years with cloud environments
- Provisioning automation
- Deep understanding of common scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented language (Java, .C#)
- Working knowledge of networking and web concepts and ability to debug issues down to the packets.
- Experience with distributed systems and the challenges with operating them as they scale.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.