Our client, a global digital consultancy, is hiring a Sitecore Business Analyst. This is an immediate freelance position, going into the last week of August, working on a CPG production company. This person must be advanced to the expert level in Sitecore, and ideally have experience working on migrations to Sitecore.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience with Sitecore (advanced to expert) and able to contribute during meetings.
- Can contribute to remediation activities, including providing development support.
- Comfortable with responsibilities related to migrating current platform to a Sitecore platform.
- Able to start immediately, onsite in Manhattan.
- Extremely detail oriented, collaborative and proactive (does not require being told more than once).
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.