Our client, a global sports brand, is looking for a Social Content Strategist to join their team for a long-term freelance assignment. You will report to the Director of Digital Programming and will be responsible for leading content marketing campaigns across both owned and managed channels.
- Create programming/content plans & distribution strategies for live streams, VOD series & formats, experiential event flanker content, and web-based editorial & digital experiences and set performance goals for each project
- Identify and execute program promotional opportunities using sponsored athletes, third party media, platform partners, and relevant brands
- On the company's integrated editorial calendar to align publication schedules
- Participate in audience-specific cross-functional groups
- Collaborate with the Production team on their content needs and plan the release & promotion strategy
- Build content slates that define and/or enhance consumer brand perception
- Bachelor's degree (background in communications, journalism, marketing, or digital media) and 3-5 years' experience in the media/entertainment space in digital audience development or program planning
- Experience using content marketing strategies to drive audience engagement, growth, & retention
- Strong understanding of social platform capabilities, best practices, and differentiators for audiences on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Creative mindset and using this to shape brand perception
- Background or interest in action/extreme sports
- Experience with Agile project management and Kanban is a plus
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.