Our client, a national, award-winning digital agency, is looking for a Social Content Strategist to join their team for a 40-hour per week, 3-month contract. This is a fully remote opportunity!
As a Social Content Strategist, you will be working on one of the agency's largest accounts, a Fortune 500 consumer electronics company.
Social Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Developing insights from competitive, platform, and persona-based research
- Partnering across the multi-disciplinary team to plan, produce, and govern content
- Interfacing with both brand and digital clients
- Collaborating with a team of strategists working across brands and workstreams, including fiscal year campaign planning, quarterly ed cap development, planned real-time and agile content development and bespoke POV generation
If you are available immediately, you have experience working at an agency, and you are excited by the opportunity to work with a world-class client, please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB