Our client, a luxury beauty retailer is looking to add a Social Editorial Copywriter to their team!
The Social Editorial Copywriter will develop copy for various social editorial series, with a focus on lifestyle- and artistry-driven video content. Strong stylistic skills and experience concepting and executing branded video content a must.
- Write engaging, brand-appropriate copy for new and existing social branded content to promote product through a lifestyle lens.
- Concept and storyboard product and lifestyle content; write scripts and voiceovers.
- Guide talent through scripts on set, ensuring talking points and product claims are accurately recorded.
- Collaborate with Design to create a consistent visual and verbal landscape, always with an eye on what’s next.
- Collaborate with the Education team to generate artistry-driven content, tips, and how-tos.
- Work with Marketing to customize programs that achieve regional relevance.
- Present concepts and ideas to various teams, including brand Sr. Leadership.
- Collaborate with Legal on claims and registrations.
- Assist with ad-hoc social projects as needed.
- 3–5+ years of writing experience in social and video.
- Strong ability to develop brand narratives around products, paying special attention to tone, context, and consistency.
- Experience working closely with art departments and working with talent on set to co-create brand narratives.
- A collaborative spirit and positive responsiveness to feedback.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with a high level of detail under tight deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB