Our client, a streaming service, is seeking a Social Insights Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Consumer and Market Insights team.
You will support its social insights initiatives surrounding the brand and original content, as well as other departments across the organization. This role will be responsible for measuring and assessing campaign performance across owned channels and assist in defining/tracking social KPIs that will translate to tangle marketing and business impact.
The right person for this role is someone passionate about research and social media, and the insights that can be gleaned from it. They should be comfortable juggling multiple complex projects at once within tight timelines.
- Support Social Insights team in the process of planning and executing social listening and insights projects (i.e. reporting on all titles, updating data set of social performance and its corresponding benchmarks)
- Partner and collaborate with the social insights team and key stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Biz Dev, and Content teams to frame objectives
- Coordinate with partners (both internal and external) to ensure adherence to overall efficiencies regarding social authorizations and title tracking within our tools
- Stay abreast of television, OTT, and social media news, trends, and best practices
- 2+ years of social media analytics and insights experience, preferably within the media and entertainment industry
- Result-oriented with the ability to work within strict time constraints while balancing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A collaborative teammate with the knack to pivot in a constantly evolving environment
- Knowledge of a variety of social insight methodologies and their applications
- Passionate about research, television, marketing, emerging media, and technology
- Strong PowerPoint/Excel and Google Slide/Sheet skills
- Proficient with market leading social media tools (e.g. ListenFirst, NetBase, Canvs, Helixa, Tubular preferred)
- Experience with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, TikTok
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience at a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) streaming service or a research company working with a DTC streaming service
- Experience with primary research methodologies and analysis
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB