Our client, a buzz worthy player in the eCommerce fashion space, is looking to hire a Social Media and Content Manager on a Temp to Hire or Direct Hire basis.
The right candidate will have a mix of fashion/lifestyle and social media savvy, and be able to work across all social platforms and brand blog.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years' experience in a social and content focused role, ideally working on direct to consumer brands
- Detail oriented and can help come up with social brand strategy and execution for voice and customer-driven dialogue
- Help with development of blog content and own messaging
- Manage content calendars for distribution
- Research market knowledge and help inform team on platform changes or developments
- Bring ideas to the table to help make the brand more innovative
- Manage plan to contribute to brand engagement and help increase followers
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.