Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Social Media Content Specialist that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Our client is looking for a Social Media Content Specialist that can help support B2B communication strategy and execution.
In this role, you will partner with a Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications to develop overall strategy and lean heavily in its execution. If you are a communications rock star, bold, creative and have experience turning data into actionable insights for brands, apply right now!
- Manage editorial initiatives for the brand’s Advertising website and social channels (planning, calendaring, creative development, publishing, moderating, measurement, and reporting).
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal results.
- Assist in the development of the brand’s Advertising brand voice across social channels.
- Execute against a content marketing strategy that includes both top of funnel and mid funnel content.
- Leverage eBay’s real purchase intent data to inform messaging and design direction.
- Collaborate with designers to continually raise the bar on developing visually compelling content.
- Partner with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Must have 5 years of relevant digital marketing or social media marketing experience in a direct sale, B2B organization.
- Knowledge of social media and creating social content
- Previous experience in identifying and telling highly data-driven stories gleaned from first and third-party data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skill, and attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- A team player with excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of collaborating effectively and with positivity.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB