Onward Search is hiring a Social Media Coordinator for a personal/celebrity brand in Miami, FL!
Bilingual in Spanish A MUST!
The primary focus of the Social Media Coordinator is to work closely with management and be responsible for the day-to-day engagement of the social channels. Specifically, this position will be accountable for coordinating the publishing content across channels including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat; community listening/monitoring, moderation; engagement; and providing issues to escalation/response.
Also, the Social Media Coordinator will also assist with the development of social content and campaigns. This role will analyze content performance and engagement using a variety of tools to identify social media best practices, as well as conduct community conversation audits to uncover trends and identity key influencers.
- Support the Celebrity Brand (lifestyle/health focus) Day-to-day social media activity by writing, copy editing, and proofreading multiple online publications.
- Support the development and implementation of measurable social media campaigns that inspire brand-consumer conversations and influence action.
- Manage the development of and adherence to the editorial calendar to ensure content and assets are being released on time.
- Deliver actionable insights, specific recommendations on how to improve social activity by monitoring and analyzing brand conversations.
- Enhance the digital communications to better engage our social media communities.
- Support brand loyalty and encourage discussion of user-generated content via active community participation and conversation.
- Manage online discussions by listening and responding to users, where appropriate, in a timely and authentic manner.
- Escalate issues as needed to proper response team.
- Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the space.
- Collaborates with graphic designer and webmaster to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with the marketing manager.
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement programs that drive audience engagement and acquisition.
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Minimum of 3 posts per day.
- Monitor all comments and feedback across all platforms for Spam, questions, negative comments, etc.
- Reports to Founder & CEO directly.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Understanding of concept behind the visual identity.
- Ability to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization.
- Excellent written communication skills with an emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence.
- On time and prepared.
- Passion for the health & lifestyle mission and understanding our vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media or Journalism or proven demonstrated knowledge of New Media.
- Must have proven digital and social experience with demonstrable results.
- Flexible and able to react positively to challenge and change.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Familiarity with video production or editing or PODCAST experience a plus!
- Self-starter, creative thinker, experience in analyzing metrics and statistics
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Word
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field or related area
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.