Our client, a Consumer Products Company, is seeking a freelance Social Media Coordinator to join the Customer Engagement Ecommerce team.
You will report to the Director, Customer Engagement, and be responsible for:
- Implement and manage Paid Social Advertising campaigns
- Ensure proper tracking set up in the Social platforms and Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts of assigned accounts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement, and conversion goals
- Input tickets to inform the creative team.
- Manage bid rules and optimization efforts at the campaign, audience and ad levels to drive account performance
- Review regular reporting and draw out campaign insights
- Manage the execution and reporting of ad, landing page, and vendor beta testing initiatives
- Collaborate with management, team members, and social outlets to define policies, processes, and procedures to further drive efficiencies and performance for key stakeholders
- Keep current on the Social Media advertising industry and propose new ideas to enhance campaign tactics and capabilities further
- 1-3 years executing lead generation or commerce focused social media advertising campaigns
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Facebook and Twitter advertising interfaces, and be familiar with Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to quickly learn new software packages
- Tools: FB Business Manager, JIRA, Twitter Ads Manager, Pinterest, Social PMD (foresee, social code, sprinkler)
- Experience working on e-commerce and/or lead generation campaigns is a plus
- Familiar with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture) to drive tactical decisions
- Topical understanding of digital marketing attribution and cookie/login based audiences
- Four-year degree in Management, Marketing, Media, Communication
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.