Our client in the Loop is looking for a social media contractor to support the launch of an influencer program. The role will entail the enablement of a user-generated content curation tool, content management and organization, as well as integration within other owned communication channels.
- Help lead the launch and enablement of a user-generated curation tool
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders by supporting, organizing & collaborating with teams during enablement.
- Coordinate and manage Influencer interactions (incoming inquiries, evaluation, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and database management.)
- Lead content organization, optimization, curation and approval workflows within the tool.
- Secondary support for larger campaigns & initiatives that may contain user-generated content.
- Communicate and align key stakeholders within the different levels of the organization to ensure efficient workflow by tracking and handling deadlines, prioritizing tasks, coordinating meetings and managing ad-hoc requests or initiatives.
- Escalate problems as necessary, provide updates and visibility of potential roadblocks to ensure success.
- Report out key project management metrics to the various stakeholders
- Identify and pitch opportunities to integrate and amplify user-generated content throughout owned channels.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a social media role.
- Knowledge and experience of working with influencers.
- Strong familiarity or experience within project management (creating timelines, organization of deadlines & managing multiple stakeholders at once.)
- Creativity and immersion in social media, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Ability to work with a variety of partners and team members across different departments.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong time management skills.
- Top notch organization skills
- Tool enablement and execution experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, or technology-related.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.