Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a full time Social Media Coordinator with a CPG company in the North Bay Area.
This person will be executing tasks associated with social media content and campaigns across our social media communities. This includes; FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube. This person has a proven track record of creating engaging social media content, working on multiple projects by being fast and nimble, building relationships with influencers and curating data into easily digestible and concise reports. This person will be reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Create content calendars for daily posts and engagement
- Engage daily with consumers and respond to posts, direct messages, and outreach
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
- Keyword tagging on all posts to support ongoing analysis of social performance
- Research, vet, and recommend influencers; initiate and foster relationships with influencers
- 2-3 years of relevant social media experience at an agency or mission-driven company. Food/CPG experience preferred
- Knowledge of social media, influencer marketing and innovative ways to communicate with audience and partners
- Experience writing copy for social media
- Ability to interpret analytics and compile insightful social media reports
- Must be able to prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once, comfortable in fast-paced environment and a decisive thinker under pressure
- Passion and/or interest in working at a company that values humility and takes a people-first approach
- Complete a social media writing exercise
- Provide an example of a social media report and links to social media accounts you have contributed to
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB