Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a Social Media Coordinator with 2-3+ years of social media experience, preferably in a customer service environment, to join their team. This is a contract, 40 hrs/wk until beginning of March 2021. This role is 100% remote.
This person will be joining the customer service team, whose mission to provide meaningful connections and enforce policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. This person should have a customer service mindset, you'll be responsible for replying to customers who need help the platform. You'll work closely with our Social Media Managers to execute on-platform reply strategies, support social listening analytics, and help capture customer feedback. You should be an enthusiastic social media user, have experience in customer service and solid writing skills.
- Reply to people find the resources they need to use the platform
- Assist in ongoing development of social content strategy
- Assist investigation and reply to customers in bug/issue tracking efforts
- Be a customer & subject matter expert (SME; collecting feedback and being the voice of the customer
- Support listening analytics by creating, evaluating, and analyzing listening topics
- Be a connection point between Social Media Managers who manage and the support account and associated activities, and the customer experience who provide 1:1 help for our customers
- Share information across appropriate channels to improve internal and external learning resources like the Help Center and Knowledge Base
- 2-3+ years social media experience, preferably in a customer service environment
- Experience writing in a conversational brand/voice when responding to customers/audience (not afraid to use a good GIF/meme from time to time)
- Experience working with social media tools, content management systems, CRM, task management systems, etc (Sprinklr, Service Cloud (salesforce.com), Slack, Jira a plus)
- Experience with social listening and analytics a plus
*Must be willing to take a brief writing assessment for first round interview
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB