Our client is looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator for a 3+ month long assignment. This person will be responsible for assisting the team in creating stories strategy for social channels specifically Instagram.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop strategy and creative execution for stories (targeting parents & collectors)
- Including but not limited to Polls, Questions, Ratings
- Post daily to stories based on pre-approved calendar
- Be in the know and post culturally relevant things in real-time
- Manage all posts on stories, including posts that come from different brand teams to fully promote and uplift
- Keep track of calendars from all brands that have their own social channels to understand what should be shared to stories in order to uplift the content
- Develop creative and innovative strategies to use stories that include product and key milestones for the company (included but not limited to philanthropy, company announcements, etc.)
- Must have a good eye for design, as they will ask as both a manager of the channel but also the creative behind it as well
- Responsible for link tracking (bit.ly) for products
- Responsible for setting benchmarks, weekly reporting, and optimizing stories growth
- Experience with earned gifting preferred either at an influencer, PR, or talent agency. Or in-house at a brand.
- Digital experts - Someone who is incredibly digitally savvy, creative, and knowledgeable about who and what is trending in the digital and influencer space.
- Someone who loves social media marketing and is on all the social platforms (YouTube, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok, etc.!
- Team player, but self-motivated/self-starter that can work independently
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and able to liaise internally across partners and externally with vendors and influencers
- Detail-oriented and able to balance multiple projects at once
- Experience with database management and programs such as Excel (tracking, reporting)
- Years of Experience: 2-4 years (can include relevant internship experience at Brand/Agency)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB