Our client, an entertainment TV group, is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join the Creative Marketing team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Social Media Manager and be responsible for:
- Engage in project and campaign management, day-to-day copyediting, scheduling, monitoring, and moderation, support Franchise strategy and content ideation, content planning, creation, and curation.
- Collaborate with an external agency, internal stakeholders, and assist with the development of content tied to Franchise initiatives, ensuring that all pieces align with brand’s best practices, safety guidelines, and voice.
- Analyzing channel performance and presenting key learnings, trends, and campaign and channel recaps to executive leadership.
- Manage the day-to-day copyediting, scheduling, tagging, monitoring, and moderation of two brands social channels on Facebook and Instagram.
- Aid in the development of social strategy as it relates to messaging, engagement, and content performance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and other digital teams across company to align on tentpole beats and priority dates as well as amplify 2 brands content across the wider social network.
- Serve as the main point of contact with external agency on content planning calendars and content and asset development.
- Ensure that the external agency understands key aspects of 2 brand's voices, best practices, and most importantly, brand safety guidelines.
- Partner with brand and insights leads to create campaign and channel recaps for stakeholders at a regular cadence.
- Utilize existing key learnings from other competitive and internal brand and product channels to inform strategy and share those best practices with key decision makers.
- 2-3 years of experience in social/digital marketing, ideally working in a big brand setting.
- Outstanding project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Top of the line passion, appreciation, and knowledge of brands, characters, films, shorts, TV series, and Parks presence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok) and native products.
- Up to date with the latest trends and platform updates and able to use those to inform strategy
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into brand-relevant conversations.
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing memorable and/or award-winning experiences in the social space.
- A knack for finding creative solutions to challenges and using data to drive decision-making
- Team player with a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use sound judgment as it relates to brand safety.
- Polished in presentation and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, Business, Marketing, Film, and/or related field and/or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Proactive, a strong team player, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Sprinklr publishing and reporting, Creator Studio, Google Slides, Photography, and Photoshop
- Able to be nimble and adapt quickly to new technologies and processes
- Perpetual learner’s attitude, always looking for ways to improve processes and learn and grow
- Passion for creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive content is also a plus!
- Previous experience in an entertainment (social) setting is the best possible background and experience
- Ideal candidate is collaborative, creative, data-driven, and highly organized, with a strong understanding of all digital platforms and current social media trends.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB