Our client, located in LOS ANGELES is looking to hire a SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR for a long term assignment. This person will work cross-functionally with the marketing and social teams to identify and build relationships with influencers. This person needs to be incredibly digitally savvy and knowledgeable about who is trending in the influencer space.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Providing the team with earned and paid influencers
- Building and updating influencer lists in CreatorIQ
- Sending birthday gifts and baby presents when influencers announce they’re expecting
- Updating all creator info on the platform and helping to pull stats in SAAS platform (CreatorIQ)
- Helping the team use CIQ and Tubular to build lists for each campaign or researching other platforms that can do this better
- RFPing and Shipping Product for Earned Campaigns
- Responsible for Earned Activations and execution campaigns
- Building earned discovery lists for talent we should be sending free product to in CreatorIQ
- Working with department manager to order earned boxes and kits for various brands
- RFPing product for earned boxes and kits
- Picking up product from the warehouse, building kits and packing boxes
- Handwriting notes to each influencer participating in a paid campaign
- Mailing kits
- Monitoring posts across social platforms and updating weekly in CreatorIQ
- Building performance recap reports for each campaign – Working with category leads to communicate key findings to brand teams
- Building yearly Earned Recap report across all programs
- Platform experts – specifically YouTube, Instagram/Facebook and Tik Tok
- Team player
- Experience with database management and programs such as Excel, CreatorIQ is preferred
- Experience with earned gifting preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB