Our client, a tv network, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the team. You will report to the VP Social and be responsible for:
- Content creation creating a monthly content calendar writes posts, coordinates creative assets for social media channels. Produces Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat Live events as needed.
- Social media marketing actively grows the brand presence on social media networks including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Community management engaging with the community responsible for consistent and ad hoc consumer engagement on social media including responding to posts and managing any online feedback.
- Producing giveaways and other small sweeps/contests for the communities.
- Attend industry events (often outside of 9-6 hours) as needed
- Manage incoming media requests and works closely with PR, Marketing and Ad Sales; creating content for social working across departments
- Responsible for customer support including answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter) and managing any online feedback
- Use social media analytic measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in Social Media Marketing preferable within the entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on social media marketing preferred
- Previous experience in community management
- Experience with social media, and social media management tools, for brands
- Previous experience interpreting social analytics and online customer engagement metrics
- Must be able to work during non-business hours
- Strong familiarity with best practices related to online and social content promotions
- Must be passionate about social media as a business strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Must have time management skills, ability to multitask, clearly communicate with marketing team members, and follow-through.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, be flexible, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.