Onward Search is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to bring a high level of creativity to one of our clients. This is a temp to perm opportunity onsite in NYC.
You’ll steer an entire social media presence starting with developing a customized content strategy. This will involve generating inbound traffic and curating and creating new content for social media and blogs. You’ll also monitor social feeds, reply to user posts as the voice of the brand, and oversee the design of Facebook and Twitter headers and images.
• In-depth knowledge of the social media universe
• A background posting, responding, monitoring and tracking social media posts
• A successful, established social media presence and an understanding of the differences between the many channels
• Work with a cross discipline team to provide creative work (videos, graphics, GIFs) and strategy in line with the client’s vision; direct research and insight into trends pertinent to the campaign and beyond.
• Will monitor trends and opportunities in user-generated content
• 3+ years of experience running a social media presence for an existing brand or media organization
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Up-to-date resume
• Several samples of social media presence
Do you have the background and the skills? Apply now.Apply
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Global creative agency is hiring a Content Strategist for a 3-month position onsite in their NYC offices! Qualified individuals will have a strong digital background and ideally experience working in an agency environment. Skills and Requirements: 5+ years experience as a Content Strategist within a digital setting. Strong at helping create messages and content themes and topics. Ability to strengthen or optimize existing content. Understanding of SEO practices. Background creating content matrixes for migration, as well as conducting audits, gap analysis and various other con
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V