Our client, financial services and real estate lender, is looking for a Social Media Manager with 3-5+ years of experience.
This person will be reporting into the Sr. Director of Publicity. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for establishing and executing a category-defining social presence that connects the brand with our external audiences when and where it makes sense.
As the perfect candidate, you will have the right combination of ambition, judgment, creative ideas, and strategic thinking to infuse brand narratives into the marketplace, engage consumers and generate buzz and interest in their product offering. This role will be a key partner to other functions across the organization including, Brand Marketing, Direct and Performance Marketing, Portfolio Management and People.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience and influencer identification.
- Publish, share and monitor daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages followers to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Create social media calendars that include campaigns, events, themes, product launches and other key programs to increase engagement and drive share of voice.
- Ensure audience engagement by starting and/or joining trending conversations and sharing high-value content.
- Update social tracking and listening for use in campaign programs, sales support, and events.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data, metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments including, Performance Marketing, PR, IR, People/Recruiting, Regional Managers and Acquisitions, to manage reputation, identify critical issues and coordinate actions.
- As needed, shoot, edit and/or produce company and brand video assets as an in-house resource or in collaboration with external resource partners.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred
- Experience working in Social Media, Marketing Communications & PR
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, great sense of humor, detail- and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- You need to know how to write compelling copy in a variety of different styles for the major social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- You need to be knowledgeable about and keep abreast of the fast-changing world of social and digital media. You must also monitor key competitor social media activities.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.