Are you fascinated with how social media has changed the landscape of how we do business? Well, our client is too and could use Social Media Jedi like you on their team. Onward Search is seeking a Social Media Manager for a 6-month extendable contract opportunity working with one of our top client’s in San Jose, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more about this opportunity!
• The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in managing corporate Social Media accounts.
• Stays current with social platform tech and trend developments and best practices in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns.
• Deep social media expertise establishing channel best practices.
• Analytics expert; you make data-based decisions and continually look for ways to optimize strategy and tactics
• Responsive and proactive planner; be able to lead content creators in the development of optimal assets to meet the speed of business.
• Ideate and concept content that meets creative and paid media best practices for priority social channels and lead production of all assets.
• Understanding of how to integrate influencer content to maximize traffic and revenue.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, Comms and Growth (among others) to extend cohesive brand messaging across social media channels.
• Possess a firm understanding of social media channels and how to manipulate content within each respective channel.
• Ability to see across video and stills to tell stories and drive action.
• Extremely process and results driven – constantly strive to optimize for speed and impact.
• Manage a social media manager with a fashion focus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity for a freelance Site Analytics Manager with one of our biggest clients. This position has an immediate onsite start at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. As a site Analytics Manager, you will provide support for the Site Merchandising team and play a key role in increasing growth across categories as well as cross seasonal campaigns. RESPONSIBILITIES: Be the expert of business analytics for the Site Merchandising team (deliver data, provide support, and tools). Gather and analyze information independently. Formulate
Onward Search has a new opportunity for a freelance Assistant Site Manager with one of our clients. This position has an immediate onsite start at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Our client is looking for an individual who is self-motivated and has impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You will be tasked with supporting a strong asset of the company; thus, you will be an essential part of the team. If you are interested, apply today! RESPONSIBILITIES: Mainly support Online Grocery. Perform QA on-site and taxonomy QA. Each QA identify key issues
Our client, a top gaming company located in Redwood City is looking to hire a Marketing Content Librarian for a 4+ month assignment. This person will play a key role in identifying, standardizing and consolidating all of their marketing assets to one single location. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE: Collate historical marketing content links from content creators and producers by game. Input links in the designated tracker and established tools where prioritized. Support production and creator teams by populating asset plans in line with best practices in the de
Our client, a global B2B marketing agency, is looking for a Media Planner to join their team. This is a contract-to-hire role, 40 hrs/wk, onsite in San Francisco, CA. This person will be reporting into the Associate Strategy Director, Media Lead. As a Media Planner, you will work as part of the strategy team, supporting the Media Lead on all things media, including planning, operations, reporting, and finance. The core focus is on digital media – specifically the kinds of tactics most frequently employed by B2B marketers – however we are channel-agnostic, and have the freedom to plan
Onward Search is seeking an HR Coordinator for one of our e-commerce clients. This opportunity starts immediately on-site at our client’s office in San Jose, CA. Our client is looking for an individual that is detail-obsessed, has high energy, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, apply right now! RESPONSIBILITIES: Deliver administrative support to the recruiting team (i.e. process improvement projects, ad-hoc duties). Cooperate and maintain open lines of communication with recruiters, interviewers, candidates, and others as necessary for
Our client, is a visual bookmarking internet company, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team for a 6+ month contract, 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Francisco, CA. Responsibilities: Manage projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle (including Technical Design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support) Experience in high tech/tech environment working in JIRA Communicate with Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.