Are you fascinated with how social media has changed the landscape of how we do business? Well, our client is too and could use Social Media Jedi like you on their team. Onward Search is seeking a Social Media Manager for a 6-month extendable contract opportunity working with one of our top client’s in San Jose, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more about this opportunity!
• The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in managing corporate Social Media accounts.
• Stays current with social platform tech and trend developments and best practices in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns.
• Deep social media expertise establishing channel best practices.
• Analytics expert; you make data-based decisions and continually look for ways to optimize strategy and tactics
• Responsive and proactive planner; be able to lead content creators in the development of optimal assets to meet the speed of business.
• Ideate and concept content that meets creative and paid media best practices for priority social channels and lead production of all assets.
• Understanding of how to integrate influencer content to maximize traffic and revenue.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, Comms and Growth (among others) to extend cohesive brand messaging across social media channels.
• Possess a firm understanding of social media channels and how to manipulate content within each respective channel.
• Ability to see across video and stills to tell stories and drive action.
• Extremely process and results driven – constantly strive to optimize for speed and impact.
• Manage a social media manager with a fashion focus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is seeking an experienced Copywriter for a long-term contract position working with one of our clients in the bay area. The ideal candidate is adept to writing long form content with some short-form sprinkled in. You are a storyteller who can take an idea and pitch it in a creative fashion. Apply now to learn more! Responsibilities: Write and edit text for multiple formats (e.g. features, blogs, reports, website copy, voiceover scripting and newsletters) Ensure written content meets best practices in search engine optimization (SEO) Strong editing and copyediting s
Our client, a fashion accessories company, is looking for a Copywriter with 2-4 years of experience to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This role will be remote until shelter-in-place is lifted, and then will be onsite in San Francisco, CA. This person will be responsible for supporting with all copywriting needs across the company, including writing and editing copy for marketing campaigns, product, social, web, PR, retail, and email and developing a cohesive voice for the brand. The role requires a deep understanding of fashion, accessories, and developing content that speaks
NOTE: We are looking for a candidate with a strong understanding of the digital landscape and experience working on multi-channel, full-funnel advertising programs. This is a role for someone with experience in building multi-touchpoint creative strategies for online retail and seeing those strategies through execution as customer journeys become design and copywriting challenges. JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client in San Francisco, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager for a long term assignment. This person will help ensure the success of digital marketing campaigns. They will be
Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a B2B Website Lead with experience in strategic site planning, project management and B2B websites to join their Marketing Team in Newark, CA (remote until SIP is lifted) for a 1+ year contract. JOB DESCRIPTION: The ideal candidate will be user-centric and data oriented with a capability to manage complex projects and drive a strategy and roadmap based on multiple inputs You will be the engine behind our web experience Manage a high volume of work, you will partner with numerous stakeholders and teams to launch experi
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.