Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join their team.
- The ongoing operational management & strategic development for a gaming company.
- Help develop the strategy, & tactical implementation to help deliver the consumer voice and brand opportunities for the company on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube.
- Outline the strategic planning for our Social Media presence and plan the tactical execution of programs in close partnerships with our Editorial, Integrated Marketing, Partnerships, & Video Team.
- Focus on optimizing our content and building community across social media, as well as developing metric-based targets will be a continual focus and an integral element of the overall strategy and execution planning.
- Execute and own the Social Media Marketing & Community strategy for the company
- Build, execute and maintain consumer messaging and engagement strategies on key platforms to build awareness and drive traffic for the company
- Build & execute an Influencer marketing strategy to support evergreen campaigns
- Manage Facebook account with over 4 million fans
- Create and publish content on channels to support and engage the community
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If the content is not performing well, craft strategy to garner the highest engagement possible
- Strategize and create evergreen content, tap into culturally relevant moments for our brand
- Be the voice of the Community to the Editorial Team. Build and foster a social community by being proactive rather than reactive.
- Analyze key community engagement performance metrics (e.g. reach, engagement and sentiment). Take a solutions-based approach to monthly metrics in order to exceed company goals
- Identify and engage advocates such as highly engaged gamers to extend and increase brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them so that we can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Seek out new opportunities for growth (Social Media, Digital Marketing Summits) to learn from your peer group
- Manage a team of Social Media Producers
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or similar
- 4-6 years’ experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns with one or more specific business goals (growth, advocacy, engagement, retention, revenue)
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience
- Proficient in content management systems and project management systems
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time and project management skills
- Experience with CRM tools (Sprinklr, Sociaflow, Adobe)
- Must have an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres, be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency invoice
- Experience developing and optimizing visuals and video for social and the ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary
- Ability to analyze and leverage social data to develop content quickly to capitalize on social trends
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary
- A keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video is a plus
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture is a plus
- Must have an understanding of the broader picture of social as it relates to the TV landscape
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.